7 Days PMP Promise.
50 Plus PMP Certified With Us.
PMP Exam Question Based Boot camp, enables you to pass your PMP exam Just right after our Boot camp.
No self study required at all, just attended the boot camp & pass your PMP Exam.
Max. 6 Participates Group Only.
Muhammad Khursand – Project Manager – Arwen Tech. is our Latest Trainee which PASS His PMP Exam On November 22, 2019.
Z.A. Khan trained 64 individuals for PMP Certification Exam, went 54 & all pass their PMP Exam with first attempt ( 100% result).
A) No Advance fee Plus No Success No Fee At All & Pay us Our Fee after your PMP Certification (Advance Bank Cheque Is required). Fee is only Rs.90,000/-
B) Regular Rs.50,000/-
Classes Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore, On-Demand and Online based.
A) Select your own Time, Day & Date For Starting & Finishing The Workshop.Endless Possibilities.
B) Every Saturday To Saturday
(10AM – 06PM)
( 7 Days Training Workshop)
C) Every Monday To Friday
(06PM – 09PM)
Saturday – Sunday
(10AM – 06PM)
( 15 Days Training Workshop)
PMP Certification Eligibility Criteria:
1. Wayne Management Institute Project Management Training Certificate.
2.FA/FSC/DAE/Any Secondary certificate/Degree With Five Years Experience.
BA/BCOM/BSC/B.TECH/BE/LLB/BBA/CA/MBA/Any Four Years Degree With Three Years Experience.
For More Details Please Visit www.pmi.org
Why People Fail in PMP Certification Exam:
cater down below main obstacles to getting PMP certification using our own developed study System which make you take the PMP exam & certified right after our training program.
1. PMI & your Project Management trainer doesn’t want you to be PMP certified that’s why nor PMI-PMBOK or trainer talk about PMP Exam at all.
2. Trainers wast your time in PMBOK Guide process ( input, output & tools ), not a single hour they talk about PMP Exam because they have not enough knowledge of current PMP Exam.
3. Trainers Are PMP Certified When PMBOK Was 137 Pages Now It Grows To 978 Pages. They Are Not Up To Date For PMP Exam (Most Trainer Are PMP Certified Before Your Birth).
4. Trainers are more focus to the PMBOK & Entertainment then project management practices, PMP exam pattern & outline.
5. Trainers are providing endless 04 step in their PMP exam plan.
6. The online PMP exam material & books are confusing.
7. About 99% people are fail in PMP exam on their first attempt just because of no guidance.
Z.A. KHAN, PE, BE (Electro), ME (Telecom), PMP, PMI-RMP
Mr. Z.A. KHAN is an nationally renowned PMP trainer with more than 19 years of extensive work experience as a Program/Project Manager. His expertise encompasses a dynamic range of industrial domains such as E-Commerce, Telecommunication, Education & Non-Profit Organizations. He is a business strategist who has managed a wide variety of multi-million-dollar projects focused on aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage & bottom-line gains.