PMP Exam preparation with Success Guaranteed.
60 Plus PMP Certified With Us.
50% Off New Fee Rs. 20,000/-
40 PDUs Certificate.
Z.A. Khan trained 70 individuals for PMP Certification Exam, went 62 & all pass their PMP Exam with first attempt ( 100% result).
100% Risk Free training Program. If you Follow our process & Fail in PMP exam we will return not only your full fee also your second attempt PMP exam fee ($270) asking no question at all (Mock pass-3 Months validity).
PMP Exam lesson learned will be shared, which is feedback from our 60+ PMP certified participants of PMP Exam.
Z.A. Khan’s Designed PMP Exam Questions Based Preparation workshop, enables our trainees to pass their PMP exam in average 2 weeks studies of our notes & simulators.
Muhammad Tamoor Khan, Syed Irfan Mehdi , Ali Tahir & Arjad Dastgir – Batch# Feb 2020, Our Latest Trainee which PASS Their PMP Exam On February 25 , 2020.
Our Own Simulator and Notes enough for Your PMP Exam.
No need to watching Trainer exam clueless, old, long & boring videos again & again.
No steps required at all. Small Group, individual Focus.
PMI Application Assistant. 24/7 Trainer Access.
Classes Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore, On-Demand and Online based.
A) Select your own Time, Day & Date For Starting & Finishing The Workshop.
B) Every Friday To Sunday
(09AM – 06PM)
( 3 Days Training Workshop)
C) Every Monday To Friday
(06PM – 09PM)
( 15 Days Training Workshop)
PMP Certification Eligibility Criteria:
1. Wayne Management Institute Project Management Training Certificate.
2.FA/FSC/DAE/Any Secondary certificate/Degree With Five Years Experience.
BA/BCOM/BSC/B.TECH/BE/LLB/BBA/CA/MBA/Any Four Years Degree With Three Years Experience.
For More Details Please Visit www.pmi.org
Why People Fail in PMP Certification Exam:
cater down below main obstacles to getting PMP certification using our own developed study System which make you take the PMP exam & certified right after our training program.
1. PMI & your Project Management trainer doesn’t want you to be PMP certified that’s why nor PMI-PMBOK or trainer talk about PMP Exam at all.
2. Trainers wast your time in PMBOK Guide process ( input, output & tools ), not a single hour they talk about PMP Exam because they have not enough knowledge of current PMP Exam.
3. Trainers Are PMP Certified When PMBOK Was 137 Pages Now It Grows To 978 Pages. They Are Not Up To Date For PMP Exam (Most Trainer Are PMP Certified Before Your Birth).
4. Trainers are more focus to the PMBOK & Entertainment then project management practices, PMP exam pattern & outline.
5. Trainers are providing endless 04 step in their PMP exam plan.
6. The online PMP exam material & books are confusing.
7. About 99% people are fail in PMP exam on their first attempt just because of no guidance.
Z.A. KHAN, PE, BE (Electro), ME (Telecom), PMP, PMI-RMP
Mr. Z.A. KHAN is an nationally renowned PMP trainer with more than 19 years of extensive work experience as a Program/Project Manager. His expertise encompasses a dynamic range of industrial domains such as E-Commerce, Telecommunication, Education & Non-Profit Organizations. He is a business strategist who has managed a wide variety of multi-million-dollar projects focused on aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage & bottom-line gains.